Shocking news…children can’t recognize subliminal ads on social networks.
The devious marketers at many social media companies are using Jedi mind tricks to get your children to ‘prefer’ certain products. Like when a popular YouTuber mixes up a flavored drink. A brand the YouTuber is paid to endorse. Hmmmm…reminds me of The Truman Show (youngsters…Google that). Should there be clear disclaimers on subliminal social media ads?
The Sheepdog Parent Podcast has launched here: https://www.morganwright.us/podcast/. Plus – check out my revamped website: https://www.morganwright.us.
* Apple – https://morganwright.us/itunes
* Google Play – https://morganwright.us/google
* Stitcher – https://morganwright.us/stitcher
Links to today’s story: https://goo.gl/QLWC36
My Resource Page: https://morganwright.us/resources/
Join the Community – The Sheepdog Parent: https://morganwright.us/sheepdogparent
Kids, Teens, Tech and Suicide – Get The Report: https://morganwright.us/report
The Guide to Parental Controls on iOS: https://morganwright.us/ioscontrols
Speaking in Code – Hashtags on Instagram: https://morganwright.us/instagram
Also, get my latest courses here:
Watch The Webinar Replays Here:
* https://morganwright.us/replay1 – A Digital Survival Guide for Parents
* https://morganwright.us/replay2 – The Psychology of Social Media and Technology